(i guess i'm just not that exciting)
Monday, January 08, 2007
Elvis suit explained...
I heard on the radio this morning that today is Elvis' birthday. Born January 8th, 1935. So he must have come to the shop to get a new suit made for his birthday party. Now it all makes sense...
posted by - bev - @
4:11 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
- bev -
Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
View my complete profile
Music...
Other autobiographers...
Lyndz
Dave
Pete
Chan
Matt
Jen
Jason
Previous Posts
Elvis has left the building
Since my last post was last year I've got a lot of...
I've seriously been spending too much time at scho...
The Jerk Chicken Roti-rific Extravaganza!
research research read essay. sleep. essay essay...
Well I guessed correctly. I had no desire to writ...
Well, I'm about 40 minutes away from starting my S...
Top 10 reasons why it's cool to go to a school bui...
Well, another great weekend is over. Which means ...
It's always a bad sign when you try to open the ca...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home