I've seriously been spending too much time at school lately...BUT, the good thing is I finished my take home exam and my final report for my Engineering Physiology class - and man, it feels good. Now it's just my exam on Wednesday I have to worry about and then I can finally start getting excited for Christmas! I think this is the latest I've ever finished school before the holidays.
It looks like Christmas barfed all over my house. There are Christmas decorations everywhere but it looks more chaotic than festive at the moment. The house is pretty upside down these days, with mom and dad trying to get ready for Christmas while still being so busy at school. Plus we're getting a new furnace so everything had to come out of the storage room downstairs... it mostly got put in my room and the room where my brother and Cat are supposed to be sleeping when they come on Wednesday so that just adds to the confusion. A bad time of year to get a furnace, but apparently fire was coming out of it everytime it lit itself so it's probably a good thing we're getting it replaced.
Anyway, the good thing is everytime I go home (which doesn't seem to be that often these days...) things are starting to look better and better. The tree is up and Mom has been puttering away adding her special touch here and there. The fancy garland through the railing is lit. Grams has her Christmas cards posted on her door (remember when we used to do that too Linds?) and Dad got the reindeer out on the front lawn. I wonder if Taggart understands what's going on. Casey certainly knew when it was Christmas time.
Just writing this has gotten me all excited! Only a few more days until I can finally enjoy the season...and finally start my Christmas shopping...
Oh, and I'm loving the Christmas playlists everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home