Sunday, December 10, 2006

Well I guessed correctly. I had no desire to write a post after my exam...I wanted a beer. But to my dismay when I called Dave literally 5 minutes after my exam was finished he said that everyone had left the bar. So for the record, I'm not the one that bailed and said I wanted to go home and sleep. I only said that after you all ditched me and went home!! And don't say you would have turned around and gone back - because you should have just stayed in the first place. You knew I wasn't going to be done until 10. What's an extra 20 minutes, eh? So THERE, that's my rant about that. I had to set the record straight because Greg gave me such a hard time about not drinking at his birthday. Next time, DAVE, I'm just going to call Pete instead because he'll get the story straight. But you're the only one that came up with a top 10 list so you're forgiven.

Anyway the night turned out alright. I drove my friend home and he invited me in to meet his new puppy. So cute. Then I went home and finally got my beer...watched the sports highlights with Dad and went to bed.

The rest of the week was filled with marking and work.

Greg's birthday bash was...interesting. I found it amusing being 100% sober. Ate some yummy cake. Then I left with Linds, Dave, Wilson and Greg. After running a stop sign and strategically losing the police that were right on my tail we hit a dead end, but eventually found the place Lindsay had to be at after we saw 3 very doctor-ish looking girls walking towards a house. Dave confirmed this by rolling down his window and asking them politely. Had an interesting drive downtown with Dave, Wilson and Greg. Dave and Wilson's blogs sum that up pretty well.

Worked on my essay when I got home. Got a "mysterious" text message that said Pete was naked on the dancefloor. I must say I almost believed it, until I realized it was from Dave. What a joker.

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Just a regular Saturday night

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger - bev - said...

So it was true?! Well that explains why you always leave and go to Pier 21 to see your "friends"...it's really the dancefloor calling.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Matt said...

You're such a good sport Bev! Thanks for putting up with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home