Went to the Goo Goo Dolls concert last night! We had awesome seats (thanks to Dave) and the show was great. Can't wait to see Lindsay's pictures - I think they'll be pretty sweet. Headed to Patty Boland's afterwards for a few drinks by the fire. Good times all around. Not sure if it was the concert or the flu shot I got, but I had an annoying headache all night so I wasn't too chatty (but really...am I ever?) We walked all the way back to Lindsay's place and crashed there for the night. 3 futons in one living room...can't beat that! I pretty much fell asleep as soon as I lay down, I think Pete did too. I had some crazy dreams though...might have been the shawarma. I always ask myself why I eat those...
I tried to be productive today but the headache persisted. I've got tons of work to do before Monday too! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I got an email today confirming my plane ticket for the EWB conference in Calgary this January. woohoo! Can't wait. It'll be the most expensive 4 days of my life probably, but worth every penny I'm sure.
Other than that, not much else exciting is going on. Hence why I still haven't come up with a more exciting blog title. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home