Went to see Grandma and Grandpa tonight - watched the game at their place. It was nice. I haven't seen them in awhile. Grandma always fills me in on the latest family news and shows me the mittens she's currently knitting. This pair was for a Christmas basket for mom's school. SO glad the Sens won this one. I admit I haven't been watching them too closely this season, but I DO know that they're totally sucking right now. So yay Sens.
When I came up for breakfast this morning, Grams was reading the Funnies. haha. Cracks me up everytime.
My rant for today - interest! Man, I totally got nailed this month. $20 on my credit card and I was 1 day late! First of all, how come the weekend never counts when the bank has to do anything. It's always "it'll take __ business days", but if your payment is due Friday and you pay Monday, that's 3 days late, not 1 business day. AND they calculate it based on the whole balance, but starting from the day of the first purchase on that statement! This is probably common knowledge to most people so I probably sound really stupid right now, but I obviously never read the fine print. I was also never late with a payment either. Oh well, at least now I know how it works. Never again. Ever.

1 Comments:
Tough break Bev. I do think its stupid that they go by business days but for us it counts weekends too. Garbage!
Post a Comment
<< Home