It's always a bad sign when you try to open the car door with the little automatic door opener thingy and nothing happens. Yes, I left the lights on...AGAIN. Battery was completely dead. Stranded way out in the middle of Lot 6 = not good. But in my defence, the car doesn't beep anymore when you leave the lights on so it's easy to forget. The last time I left the lights on, I was parked in an above ground parking garage at the hospital where I worked, way up on the roof. My friend Mike came all the way to Kitchener on his bike, just so I could call CAA with his card (what a guy!). The tow truck came, couldn't fit in the parking garage, and we ended up pushing the car down every level of the garage. And let me tell you, it was a pretty scary experience going down those ramps, trying to get around those tight corners with no power steering and no brakes. I laugh about it now...but it was actually a very stupid thing to do. The CAA guy said it would work so I believed him.
Anyway, I called Dad and he came and saved me, which was so nice of him. I didn't feel quite as guilty about making him come all the way to Carleton after I heard what HE did today. He drove all the way home from work before realizing he forgot MOM! haha. I guess it was just one of those days. Too much on our minds.

1 Comments:
LOL! You've got too much stochastics on the mind!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home