Well, another great weekend is over. Which means I'm another week closer to my dreaded Stochastics exam...hmmmm...that sounds familiar too. The bad thing this time is that I don't get another weekend of studying after this. The exam is on Wednesday....which means everyone better be free for some drinking at 10pm sharp! I'll either be partying or drowning my sorrows. Either way, I'm getting smashed. With or without you guys.
Anyway, as the title of this blog suggests, my life is not very exciting these days and there's really not too much to report since the last post. I've basically been studying a lot. Study breaks this weekend have consisted of a lot of TV...by myself. So sad. But I've discovered a new show! - My Boys. I think Lindsay would love it. Oh, and we went to the Humain Society to look at dogs and I'm so excited because we may have found one that will suit our family very well. Grams is going to meet him on Monday...so we may have an addition to the family very soon.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home